SMN Crew Index du Forum SMN Crew
Forum du SMN Crew

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Retour au site

No sound at all

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SMN Crew Index du Forum -> Concerts/Sound Systems
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
MichaelSmith
De passage

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 21, 2018 07:41    Sujet du message: No sound at all Répondre en citant

HI,

I tried the 14 beta and today again the released version and still have the same problem. I have a Sound Blaster card that I don't use (nothing plugged in to it), some motherboard audio, the audio output for my Blue Yeti microphone and my Corsair wireless headphones. With the beta, if I disabled the SB card, the app would just crash. With the release version it does not crash at least, but the same problem as the beta in that when I play a video there's no audio (no sound and the mixer shows nothing). My headphones are 8 bit and that cannot be changed. I read an article that you need to set the default format bit rate to the same as the video you are editing, which seems odd because the two should have no relation.In any case, is there a way to get Resolve to use the default Windows playback device or do I have to plug in some headphones into my SB card? And if I pull the card out and disable the onboard audio, will that allow me to use my headphones? I am confused. All the other editing software I tried works, so I don't think it's an issue with my computer.

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=64224
Motion graphics video animation company

Thanks!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SMN Crew Index du Forum -> Concerts/Sound Systems Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum